St Paul Animal Shelter is a non-profit organization that relies on the generosity of the public to help cover the costs of all our expenses, the majority being veterinary care for our animals. While we have the manpower, drive, and ambition, financial support is essential to cultivate and maintain not only the basic costs but to further develop our programs and initiatives.
We have many ways for you to contribute to the St. Paul Animal Shelter. Donations no matter how big or small help us continue to care for the animals:
- Donation Boxes are located in Pet-Valu and St. Paul Vet Clinic.
- E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please indicate in the message how you would like your donation used.
- Online through PayPal (click the button below)
- We have a Canadahelps.org account, you can set up monthly donations or simply do a one time donation
- Drop your bottles off at the bottle depot in St Paul and tell them it is for the animal shelter and the best part you don’t have to wait around to dump the bottles on the table they do it all for us. You can also make arrangements with the manager to pick them up and drop them off for you (time permitting)
- We accept Canadian Tire money, gift cards. These help us to purchase day to day items such as kitty litter, collars, leashes, toys and any other items we need
*Donations of $25.00 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.